Hopefully by tonight we will be over half way out of our house. Colby and I are both such procrastinators. We seem to work much better and get more done under pressure. We should have been packing and organizing all summer long instead of playing. I need to be on one of the those episodes of "Hoarders." I have acquired a lot of crap over the last 8 years. I pull stuff out to box it up and Colby just shakes his head. I am actually really embarrassed.
We are going to be having our baby tomorrow. We are going in and getting prepared for a c-section, and after the epidural, we will try one last time to flip this kid. I can't wait to meet this kid, and to smell it. I am going to kick it's butt someday, it seems my body has fallen apart with this one. It will be Friday the 13th, but I'm not very superstitious. We are really excited to find out if it is a boy or a girl. Lately Hads and Hanks both say its a girl, so my guess is with them, they know more than I do.
My parents got a contractor for the basement about a week ago, we thought we would do a lot of it ourselves, but never seem to find the time. He told them he was slow this month and would have it done in about 3 weeks, and we all laughed. But, it is cruising, It got framed, electrical, plumbing, sheet rocked, taped, and textured and they started laying the tile yesterday, so we are getting excited. We will go and stay with Cregg and DeAnne after the baby is born, and call that home for a few weeks.
Hanks knows something is up, and my once sweet little boy has turned into a monster, mostly just for me. He now yells at me and throws fits, and makes me want to beat him. He can also be sweet and loves the feel the baby move and kick. He says the baby is saying, "LET ME OUT!" and that it wants to ride on back of his 4-wheeler. He loves to help his dad move things, and is constantly under my feet making messes.
Hads is excited and will be such a good big sister.
Colby will leave on Sunday for an interview on Phoenix. No decisions have been made, nothing has felt right yet, so we will see. He is mad that he probably wont be bringing us home from the hospital, but I tell him that we are homeless, so it really doesn't matter.
Me, I feel very overwhelmed, but excited. I also feel very blessed, everything that is happening to us, is good things. I know I complain about being homeless, breech, moving, and having to start school in a few weeks, but we are so lucky. We have had so many people offer to help, and have made us feel so loved. I feel at peace, knowing that whatever happens tomorrow and the rest of our crazy month will be okay.
We are going to be having our baby tomorrow. We are going in and getting prepared for a c-section, and after the epidural, we will try one last time to flip this kid. I can't wait to meet this kid, and to smell it. I am going to kick it's butt someday, it seems my body has fallen apart with this one. It will be Friday the 13th, but I'm not very superstitious. We are really excited to find out if it is a boy or a girl. Lately Hads and Hanks both say its a girl, so my guess is with them, they know more than I do.
My parents got a contractor for the basement about a week ago, we thought we would do a lot of it ourselves, but never seem to find the time. He told them he was slow this month and would have it done in about 3 weeks, and we all laughed. But, it is cruising, It got framed, electrical, plumbing, sheet rocked, taped, and textured and they started laying the tile yesterday, so we are getting excited. We will go and stay with Cregg and DeAnne after the baby is born, and call that home for a few weeks.
Hanks knows something is up, and my once sweet little boy has turned into a monster, mostly just for me. He now yells at me and throws fits, and makes me want to beat him. He can also be sweet and loves the feel the baby move and kick. He says the baby is saying, "LET ME OUT!" and that it wants to ride on back of his 4-wheeler. He loves to help his dad move things, and is constantly under my feet making messes.
Hads is excited and will be such a good big sister.
Colby will leave on Sunday for an interview on Phoenix. No decisions have been made, nothing has felt right yet, so we will see. He is mad that he probably wont be bringing us home from the hospital, but I tell him that we are homeless, so it really doesn't matter.
Me, I feel very overwhelmed, but excited. I also feel very blessed, everything that is happening to us, is good things. I know I complain about being homeless, breech, moving, and having to start school in a few weeks, but we are so lucky. We have had so many people offer to help, and have made us feel so loved. I feel at peace, knowing that whatever happens tomorrow and the rest of our crazy month will be okay.
So, I'm off to get some things done, heaven forbid I get a bag backed. I also have to decide what I want for dinner tonight. I love food and do not do the NPO thing well.




7 comments:
Good luck tomorrow and with all the other craziness in your life!!! I'm honored to share my birthday with your baby! :) You are in my thoughts and prayers!
So excited for you. I feel a little relieved (for myself, not yours) that Hanks is also giving you fits. Somedays I consider beating Hallie as well. :) She was once the child that I considered an angel.
Good luck tomorrow. I've had two babies born on the 13th. Its a lucky, lucky day!!
Good luck with everything. Do you need boxes, help, anything?
I can't believe it is tomorrow. I am so excited- I won't be able to sleep tonight :)
Love ya..
Good luck with everything! I can't wait to see this cute little baby.
Can't Wait....I remember loving my last meal before my c/sections too. I hope you ate something good. C U tomorrow - I'll be sure to order all your labs and get you a big room on Mother/Baby. Love ya.
I hope all is going well for you and your family!!! Your little girl is darling!!! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment