Summer is flying by way to fast. I am now 35 weeks pregnant. This past week has been hot and I am starting to really feel swollen. This poor kid has no name, no room, and not a thing ready for it to come. My parents are in Alaska, so I like to tease them that I am going to have it when they are gone. We are getting really excited and I can't wait to just cuddle with this little one.
This pic was taken of me and Torie last week.
Colby got an interview with Midwestern, in Arizona. I have mixed feelings about this and we still have no clue where or when he will be going. He interviews in a few weeks, so we will see.
We are selling our house to our friends and neighbors behind us. So we are actually staying around this weekend to get some things done.
Here is my attempt to catch up on what we have been doing. I think 6 posts in one day is my new record. From visitig the Dr, to LP, to lots of camping, I think I am caught up.




5 comments:
You guys look so similar -- I am not saying this to be sarcastic, but are you twins? I would think I would know that you had a twin... but maybe not.
I can't believe your already 35 weeks prego Heather!!! That's crazy! Wait... where are you guys moving to?!
Wow- I am impressed. 6 post in 1 day. That is a record.
Loved seeing all your cute pictures.
Lot's of fun things coming up :)
Love you.
You look amazing lady!! Looks like you guys have been having so much fun this summer!! I can't believe that baby is almost here already. I'm sure it hasn't gone fast for you, but it sure seems like time flies. Before we know it, school will be starting again :(
I love that picture of you two. You definetly are sisters and to gorgeous for words. Yea the hot weather totally sucks but thank goodness Im almost done. Thursday they are starting me- YAHOOO!!! You guys are almost done too and you dont even look pregnant. Not fair! Hang in there. I will be thinking of you guys.
Post a Comment