Friday, July 16, 2010

Weekend at the Cabin

We spent 4 fun filled days up at the cabin with all of the Jacobson's. Since we were all together, we got a group shot. Not the best pic of everyone, but at least everyone was there.

I think the camera makes me look fatter than I really am......hehehe.
All of the Grandkids

My kids with Grandma Mary and Grandpa Harley

"Big Cregg" and "Little Cregg"


Hads and Shylo


Hads

We went on lots of 4-wheeler rides, went fishing a few times, rode the horses and just played.









2 comments:

The Adams said...

How freakin cute is your family!! I love all the pics. You guys are always doing something fun with your family. I love it!! :)

Cori Simmons said...

Soooo many cute pics I don't know where to begin. LOVE them all and I'm glad you took some that I didn't get.