Today I am grateful for so many things.... Maybe it's just all the pregnancy hormones, but I find myself crying over everything.
I am so thankful for my sweet kids. Right now, they are sitting at the table, eating cheeseburgers. (Their favorite) They are so beautiful and innocent. They give the best kisses and hugs. I love it so much when they get along and take care of each other.
Yesterday, Hanks was up early, and we layed in bed and watched the snow come down. (Mother Nature has been playing mean tricks on us. One day it's in the 80's and the next we have snow.) Hanks kept telling me not to worry, Daddy will fix it. He truly thinks that Colby cleans up the snow each day, so that he can ride his bike.
He tells everyone that dad is his "buddy" and that mom is his "best friend."
I have finals tomorrow and the first of next week, and really needed a day to just study. So the kids went to school today. (Daycare) They both love it there, but today they did not want to go. There is a sign on the gate of the playground that says something about daycare kids only. When we were walking in today, Hadlee went up to the sign and said, "See Mom, The sign says... No kids today, Go home and play with your mommy's." How sweet is that. She would just lay around and cuddle all day if we could.
I also need to quit complaining about being pregnant. I am so lucky that I am able to have children and shouldn't care that I am fat and uncomfortable.
I need to write down more of the cute things they say each day. I am so grateful that I am their mom.




5 comments:
Good luck with your finals. And I think your kids are pretty darn cute.. I just love them.
It's the hormones, just kidding! You are a lucky girl, call me so we can play!
I felt the same way about being pregnant. Turns out I was complaining for a reason. The kiddo was posterior and 8 and 1/2 lbs... No wonder my hips and pelvic bones would pop. And not to mention my pressure headaches. If you need to complain... complain to me!!! I always felt I couldn't complain to anyone.
If you are complaing at all, it isn't at work. You are always so happy and helpful. Remember, you don't have to be perfect all of the time; it's okay to feel like crap, especially when prego.
I hope you kicked butt on finals!!
I hope your finals went well. I love your kids~they are so cute and fun! And you're so cute pregnant!
Post a Comment