Just for the record, we woke up to snow again this morning. It usually melts fast, but it is like the third time this week.
This is going to be a long post........... I will start with Easter.
We had an Easter party at my moms house on Friday afternoon. We were trying to avoid the weather.
Me and my kiddo's

All of the kids waiting for lunch to be over with, so they could go find their eggs.

All of the kids waiting for lunch to be over with, so they could go find their eggs.
Posing with Grandma, before going in the house and getting warm.

The kids had so much fun and love to play and fight with each other.
Saturday morning I had school. So we were unable to go to the Lindon hunt, but we were able to go to Aunt Pam's party.

The kids had so much fun and love to play and fight with each other.
Saturday morning I had school. So we were unable to go to the Lindon hunt, but we were able to go to Aunt Pam's party.
All of the kids posing with Grandma Bettie before they go out and find their treasures.

Hunting for eggs and playing games.





Hunting for eggs and playing games.






Eating lunch and then posing in front of Aunt Pam's Bus.


On Easter Sunday we listened to conference and found what the Easter bunny had brought.


On Easter Sunday we listened to conference and found what the Easter bunny had brought.
My kids are growing too fast. Hadlee is getting so big and is now excepting the fact that we are having a baby. (I think) She now rubs and kisses my belly good night and tells it to grow big so it can come out and play. She is all girl and is always singing and dancing. She still has her dad wrapped around her finger and gets anything she wants. She still throws fits once in a while, but is hopefully growing out of it. She loves to color and is really good at it. She is so much like her dad, she lines stuff up and is a little OCD. She loves to cuddle with her dad and be tickled by him.
Ashley cut her hair last week. She loved sitting up and looking at herself. The only problem was all of the posing.
Hanks is all boy and loves balls, and his 4-wheeler. He loves to wrestle. He pulls the funniest faces and sometimes talks with a mean voice. He talks so well and loves to dance...... (the kid has rhythm) He is still taking a nap most days when we are home. He loves hot dogs, cheeseburgers and mac and cheese. He also loves strawberries and grapes. He sometimes throws two year old fits, but he is smart and you usually can reason with him. He can look at me, cock his head and smile and melt my heart. He wants to do everything that Colby does. He has been helping Colby do stuff around the house and calls Colby "Handy Manny Daddy," and says that he is "Handy Manny Hanks." He even likes dressing like Colby and loves to say, "Same, Same." I have got him saying that when he grows up he is going on a mission. I say then what, and he says he is going to be a doctor. He goes to bed most nights asking if we can go to Disneyland tomorrow. I have people ask me all the time if Hadlee and Hanks are twins. She is a whole head taller then him, but when they are sitting down they look a lot alike. It is usually when we are at the store or somewhere where they are fighting. His new thing is saying "I love you so much...." when he knows he is in trouble or when he has been naughty.
We continue to take the kids down to Grandpa Jakes and let them ride bikes. They love to just be outside. We even go out and ride the 4-wheelers in the pasture in between snow storms.


We had lunch with Torie and the boys last week. We can't wait for spring to actually come.


I have about 3 weeks left in the semester. I can't wait for this one to be over with. But I am taking a block class this summer, and it should be really hard, so I am really nervous.
I am almost 21 wks pregnant. Some days I feel really large, and other days I feel okay about my size. I think this was taken on a fat day.
I had an ultrasound yesterday and we are still having an "IT."
I was so nervous about going in for this one. I sat outside the office and just cried. Colby thinks I am nuts. I am happy to report that the baby looks perfect and that I still have will power and did not find out the sex. Everyone thinks we are crazy. We just laugh...... (It's much better than crying) Our life is so up in the air right now, with what we are doing. We will probably be homeless and we have baby stuff for a girl and a boy...... So why not. Colby loves surprises and we think it will be kind of fun.
We keep laughing, because the baby had Grandma DeAnne's chin





















3 comments:
Aww, what a sweet profile. I think "it" looks like Hadlee. I don't think I could ever wait to find out what I'm having. Seeing their face at birth is enough of a surprise for me. So I'm impressed you can hold out!! Glad you are starting to feel better.
Oh I love "IT" already. I can't wait to see what it is. I think the profile looks like Hadlee too.
It's going to be such a fun suprise.
Love all the cute pictures.
Your kids are so dang cute, I'm sure the next one will be adorable no matter what "it" is. You are a strong woman to go to school through the summer. I chickened out and decided to just do it all next fall.
Post a Comment