Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Truth Hurts

Last night, Hadlee ran up to me and said she had me a surprise. She made me close my eyes, then handed me this. She said it was a picture of me.


At first I was really excited, because she said the center was the baby.... I was so happy, maybe she is finally getting it. Then I started to see how fat she made me.....WOW!!! So I told her to go and draw one of her and daddy, so I could compare the sizes. She came back with this.

She said she drew me again, and I was wearing a different color. She said the scribbles on the side were words I was singing. I am still fat, but my face looks a little cutier. She said she didn't want to draw ones of her and daddy, so I told her to go and draw one of Aunt Torie, and she said to-morning. I wanted to see if she drew Torie fat... Just look at my "Thunder Thighs" in this one. I guess this is how she sees me.

5 comments:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Mike and I laughed so hard. I am still laughing :)
You are not fat. You look great.

She is a cutie.

Justin and Lori said...

I am so excited for you Heather. Love the pictures. You always look fantastic!

Cori Simmons said...

I had to show the kids this one. They are laughing so hard. I still want to see the one of Colby and Tori, though.

Whitney said...

You are anything but fat! I'm glad Everett can't draw yet... :)

Lindy said...

That is so dang funny!! My sides hurt from laughing. Maybe she didn't want to draw a picture of Colby because one paper wouldn't be big enough. HAHA, totally just kidding, love ya Colby!! By the way Heather, you always look amazing!!