It snowed again this week. I know we need it, but I am so sick of winter. The kids beg and beg to go out and play. I have been taking them down to Grandpa's house and letting them ride there bikes in the afternoons, when it is warm enough. We have "Spring Fever" bad.




I am now 15 weeks pregnant. The kids continue to have mixed feelings about the baby. The other night when I picked the kids up from school, the one teacher acted very concerned and kept asking me if I was okay. Hadlee had told them that I was sick and sad and when they asked her about the baby, she told them that there was no more baby, so they thought I miscarried. She tells everyone that she does not want a baby and that we are not getting one. Hanks tells everyone that I always burp and go BLAHHHHH, BLAHHH... He has it down pretty good. He makes everyone laugh. I even took Hadlee to my last Doctor's appointment. He did a quick ultrasound and showed Hadlee the baby, hoping this would get her excited..... Nope....




I am now 15 weeks pregnant. The kids continue to have mixed feelings about the baby. The other night when I picked the kids up from school, the one teacher acted very concerned and kept asking me if I was okay. Hadlee had told them that I was sick and sad and when they asked her about the baby, she told them that there was no more baby, so they thought I miscarried. She tells everyone that she does not want a baby and that we are not getting one. Hanks tells everyone that I always burp and go BLAHHHHH, BLAHHH... He has it down pretty good. He makes everyone laugh. I even took Hadlee to my last Doctor's appointment. He did a quick ultrasound and showed Hadlee the baby, hoping this would get her excited..... Nope....
Every few weeks, I sneak a peak of the baby at work. It makes me feel so good and relieved when I see it's little heart beating. Colby thinks the kid is going to have brain damage from so many ultrasounds, but it is so reassuring to see the heart beating and to know that being so sick is worth it.
They aren't very good pictures, because I took them with my cell phone.
Just when I think I am starting to feel a little better, I have another bad day. And I have been having the most random, vivid dreams. Some of them good, but most of them scary. I wake up and tell Colby about them, and cry..... I know he thinks I'm crazy.
I am getting so big........My clothes are getting very tight. I even had a Hispanic lady at work, who didn't speak a lick of English, point and touch my stomach and smile and say baby...... I was totally shocked, first of all how dare she poke my stomach and second of all, I'm not that big (So I thought) and she shouldn't be asking. I just smiled and said, yes, but you are not supposed to notice yet and listened to the Doctor I was with laugh his head off.
Some day's when I don't feel so good, we just lay around in bed.
And hang out in our jammies
Last Saturday we went up to Park City and went tubing with our friends the Earle"s. The kids had a blast.
I registered Hadlee for Kindergarten last week, it was kind of bitter sweet. I'm not looking forward to being on a schedule or having to have her somewhere every day.....but she getting so big and grown up. Its kind of sad.
Good Bye February!!!!!












3 comments:
every milestone hadlee hits for the rest of her life will be bittersweet for you!! i feel that way with everything with celine, everytime something big happens i am happy but it also hurts a little to see her growing up! hope you feel better soon!
Meg :0)
Try having to buy bigger MATERNITY clothes than you wore with your last, even though you just packed them away 10 months before. (And you didn't gain a thing the first 22 weeks!) Now that's depressing! You should see me... maybe I'll come in and visit and you can poke at my huge belly and say "baby"! :) I love ya!
That totally cracks me up that Hadlee is not impressed with the idea of another sibling. I'm sure once it gets here she will be the BEST big sister!! Everybody getting pregnant is making me totally jealous though, Russ and I are going to have to get on that band wagon here soon.
Post a Comment