I took the kids camping over the 24th. My kids love being outside.
When we go camping, we enjoy 4 wheeler rides.

When we go camping, we enjoy 4 wheeler rides.



Pics of my kids playing.
After they play hard, they crash.
Aunt Jenicee taught Hanks how to eat corn on the cob. It was pretty entertaining.
Everybody had their new puppies out there. Cole and Jayce have a new puppy named Annie, and Deegen and Cass have Moki. Colby is on this huge kick, that we need one too. I say NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
We also did some fishing. Hanks is all boy, and loves anything to do with mud and dirt. It is funny how into boy things he is. My family is so good to help me with my kids when I do things like this. Without them, we would just be sitting home.
Grandma Jake had a swimming party on Monday afternoon. She had all the grandkids over to play in the pool and on the slip and slide and play games. She packed each of them a lunch and even cut their sandwiches in the shape of a heart. We ended up going over the neighbors pool. It was a lot of fun, and the kids love playing together.
%5B1%5D.jpg)
Hanks and Shilo kept wanting to go down the slide. They loved it and kept wanting to do it again. You wouldn't know it by the look on Hanks face in this picture that Cori took.

I had a melt down and the beginning of the week, mostly over our schedules. It is so hard to get things coordinated between my work, and Colby's work, and school and the kids with babysitters, and preschool and dance....UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGG!!!! I'm good now though. Oh and did I mention that I am also going back to school this fall. YEA, lets not talk about that.
Last night we went out to dinner with some friends. We went and pigged out at Happy Sumo. And this is the best part. We were going to go to a movie, but as we sat outside the theater, we decided to bag it so we could just relax and talk. So we ended up at Magelby's for desert. Yea, pretty embarrassing, but fun. Nothing better than a Diet Coke and a good piece of cake.
I took the kids to get their hair cuts today. Hadlee just got her ends trimmed and sat there and looked in the mirror the whole time.

Hanks, on the other hand, was a pain. I had to hold him down. Oh well, he looks so cute when he has it trimmed on his neck and around his ears.
Here is random cell phone pics from this month.
Driving home from the cabin.
Playing in the tub.
Hadlee wore this outfit to a fireside at Cregg and DeAnne's one Sunday night. Sundress-good, Princess crown, wand and shoes, along with ugly backpack---Not so good. When she gets her mind set on something, it is not worth my time and energy to fix it.

The boys, wishing they were big enough to take them out for a spin.
July is always a crazy month, but August looks worse, SO.....Bring it on.






















%5B1%5D.jpg)







4 comments:
Love that pic of Hanks eating the corn - it looked like he was going to chew right through the cob!!!
cute posts, it's so great your family is always together! those kids will just remember growing up with the cousins with great memories I did, we had three girls and my mom's brother did too and we are all still really close, love you guys..
Are you really going back to school? Lucky...
Love the princess outfit and the picture of your parents fishing together! So could you come do my blogging because you're so busy, yet you are caught up. I haven't done jack crap except for go to the splash park and I can't seem to blog about it. I'm also sorry you had a sad day, and why the "H" are you going back to school? Call me when you can play.
Post a Comment