Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lindon Days

We started early Saturday morning with the parade. It is always perfect, short and sweet, with lots of candy. It was perfect parade weather, the temp was in the 70's.


I know I have said it before, but I think I have the cutest stink-in kids in my family. All of my nieces and nephews are so adorable, they should all be models.


We then went to the carnival and had lots of fun. We played on all of the blow up toys, rode the train, and visited the petting zoo.






Hads posing with two of her second cousins, Addie and Avery

The girls waving on the float, like a princess.


Later that night, the whole Jacobson clan met at the park for dinner.
Hadlee and Stryker on the slide.

Followed by a concert and fireworks.
Hanks hanging out with Grandpa.


Hanks trying to dance with all the girls.

It was a fun night.

I snapped a few pictures this week, while Hanks was doing the "Chicken Dance with Elmo."



He has always told me when he poops, he wants to be changed right away. AND..... You can always tell when he is going to go, he always grunts, and is face goes red, he really gets after it. So he has been wanting to sit on the toilet the past couple of days. He sits there so cute, and grunts and even farts. He gets excited when he farts and wants to give everyone high fives. Nothing yet, but we are hopeful. Maybe he can teach Hadlee a few things about going number 2 on the toilet.


How cute are these. He only likes them because they have bats and balls on them.


All day long today, Hadlee has been begging me to make a cake. So finally I gave in. Then I realized that she wanted cupcakes, because she kept saying "No Little Cakes." So we made muffins and cupcakes. She did most of it herself and was very proud.


Nothing else new.....I am so excited that Colby will have finals this next week and will then be home with us more. YEA!!!!!!!

3 comments:

inPRINT designs said...

Your kids are the cutest! looks like fun! Glad to be done with our NRP, right!! Good times!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Lindon Day's looks like so much fun. We will have to do next year.

I love the pictures of Hanksy on the toilet. He is the cutest.

And Yea for Colby and YOU. I am glad his finals are almost done. I know it has been hard.

Cori Simmons said...

That pic of Hanks and Bo together is a keeper. I had to copy it. Thanks again so much for taking them with you. I know they had a great time.