Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another Busy Weekend

Summer is so fun, and it seems that there is always something going on. But sometimes I just wish life would slow down, and I could take a good, long nap.

Colby got called off work on Thursday, so we made him take us to dinner. He ordered Hads a big dessert, because her B-day was the next day. She is a total Jacobson and really loves yummy things, just like her dad.

The next morning, Hadlee woke up to singing and presents. She kept saying, "For Me, Oh Thanks." She loves telling everyone that she is four. She shows them with her fingers and has to hold down her thumb with her other hand. She also makes sure she tells everyone that Hanks is only 1. I need to record the cute way she says "Birthday." She tells everyone that its "Hadlee's Birf-fi-day."

She had like 7 phone calls all before 10 am, people calling to sing to her. She loved it and would dance around. Thanks everyone for making her feel so special.


We then headed over to Torie's. (I think Torie's is Hadlee's favorite place to go, so why not have a party there. He,he,he.) We were going to have a little water party, but the dumb weather did not cooperate. We still had fun eating pizza.

Opening presents

And of course, eating cake.




Later that day, I caught Hadlee eating some more of her cake.


Colby had to work all day, so Hadlee and I met him up at the Cheesecake Factory after her got off work for a little date.

On Saturday we celebrated my Grandma's 80th Birthday. We had an open house for all of her friends from 2-4, then had all of the family come for a family dinner.







We came home that night, and crashed, I was putting everything away and took this cute pic of my kids. How cute are they??? Watching a movie, eating popcorn with a sippy. Life doesn't get much better than that. Oh how I love these kids....

4 comments:

smarts said...

Hey looks like you had fun...the princess festival is full so you will have to let me know how it is. Maybe next year but we still need to go to the pool. Talk to you later.
OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY HADLEE!!!!

Cori Simmons said...

It looks like she had a great birthday - We love you Hads!

Jossie said...

I am so jealous of that dessert from Chili's :-) I want to go get one right now. Looks like a great birthday!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

She was so excited about her Birthday.. I loved it.
I am glad she had a great day.
Love you princess...