We spent all day last Friday and Saturday camping with my parents up AF Canyon. We had so much fun. My Mom and Dad think they are bribing us by cooking lots of yummy food, little do they know we would come anyway. I love AF canyon, especially this time of year, everything is so green and pretty. My kids just love being outside.


My parents are very creative at entertaining the kids.
We did some animal watching, and hiking around.
We had some races.
But mostly just sat around and relaxed.
Torie took a group picture, so I will have to add it later.
Thanks Mom and Dad for all the fun.
Hadlee's B-day is tommarrow, so we are off to the store, to pick out a princess cake. YEA!!
























1 comments:
Happy Birthday HADLEE - Savannah says she loves you. One more year of baby years - I always say that once they turn 5 they are not your baby anymore - I'm really uplifting - sorry!
Post a Comment