Sunday, January 11, 2009

Constantly Changing

My kids are constantly changing. I guess that is part of life.

Hadlee is on a kick where she has to be wearing a dress. She cries and cries if I don't let her wear one. I want to say, "Dude wear some sweats, we aren't going anywhere today." BUT NO. She has also started to like jewelry. She does not get this from me. Torie tended her last week, and sent her home with new, big, fake diamond earrings. She has also started to like bracelets and necklaces. She likes her fingernails and toenails always painted, and gets made when her toenail polish chips. She is constantly saying, "So Cute!"


Hanks is always going through some changes. He is now walking a lot more. He is 14 months, so he is just a little slow. I really cant decide if him walking is a good thing or a bad thing. I also cut his hair the other day. His hair grows so fast, we just had it cut in December. It gets so long and curly. I had two different people in one day call him a cute little girl. Colby really wants me to grow it out, and see what he looks like. I won, it was just too long. With it cut, he looks so much older, and his eyes really stand out.
We went to dinner at moms last night, and my Mom, Trevor and Hanks were all wearing their Red Sox shirts. So we just had to take a picture. The Christoffersons are big Yankee fans, so they thought we planned it.

6 comments:

Leah said...

I love your kids Heather, they are so cute!

gillman said...

hadlee reminds me so much of aliah! when aliah was that age i couldn't get her to wear normal clothes, she was always wearing a princess dressup!! they sure have strong opinions for being so young don't they???
Meg :0)

Cori Simmons said...

Hanks isn't "a little slow", my kids were both 14 or 15 months before they walked. His hair cut looks cute.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I was just thinking the other day that I would be fine right now if life could just stop. I feel like my boys are growing up to fast.

Okay Hadlee is a total girl. She has good taste in earrings and bracelets. Don't blame her for that. I think it is cute she wants to wear dresses all the time.

And Hanksee is so stiken cute. I love his haircut.

Anonymous said...

I was just like Hadlee as a little tot. Always in dresses. Such a girlie girl. I really haven't changed. My fear would be a tomboy. I would have NO CLUE with what to do with one. And Hanks in no way looks like a girl. He's all man!!!

Walker paradise said...

Tyson is the opposite about hair, he always wants to buzz td's and his right off and bic it! he loves the chrome dome, they are both cute no matter what and he doesn't look like a girl!