Thursday, September 25, 2008

September has flown by

I can't believe it's already the 25th of September. I love the fall. It's kind of crazy when I have to turn on my heater in the morning when taking Hadlee to school. And by the time I pick her up, I have the AC on. I LOVE IT. It love how the air is crisp, and I love having to put a sweatshirt on.

My little man is growing up so fast. He is now 11 months old. We call him our "PAIN IN THE BUTT." He is into everything, and is everywhere we don't want him to be. Its funny how different girls and boys are. Hadlee, at that age, would sit and play and be so good. Hanks, on the other hand, is grabbing anything he can get his hands on, and climbing, and then falling. He is so curious about everything, and is very fast. He is in a very cuddly stage right now, and we love it.



He is starting to look so old. He is still a very happy boy, but he only has two modes....Sweet and nice, or screaming like a girl. There is no in between with him.


Hadlee is loving school and is getting smart. Ha,ha,ha. She is counting and saying her ABC's. We even go on the potty every once in a while. She is still the sweetest thing, and we cant get enough of her.

She is funny, she sometimes gets very scared of things. Like trying a new slide at a park. It usually takes a lot of encouragement from Cole.

But once she does it once, She loves it and goes over and over again.

She is playing more with Hanks. Which truly melts my heart. She will play the "chase" game with him and crawl around with him on the floor. I love hearing them laugh together.


My not-so-little man works, goes to school, and still somehow finds time to hunt. He went with Clint, Shaun, Bo, Bridger, Cregg and the Dain Boys up to Wyoming deer hunting. They had a good time and got 4 bucks. Sometimes I wonder WHY ----but oh well. He loves it, so whatever.
Colby and I continue to balance work and home. Work, surprisingly, hasn't been that bad. I still work my Tuesday day shift, and then usually work a Sunday and Wednesday night. I go home in the mornings and usually switch Colby so he can go to work or school. SO.... I get no sleep until nap time. I am sometimes really emotional and ornery, but I am trying my best.
I am learning to be better with $. I was used to buying whatever I wanted, so this has been an adjustment, but in a good way. Some days I struggle, like when I go with Torie to Target, but I am doing my best.
Anyway.......I can't believe its going to be October, hopefully we will get up in the Mts to see the beautiful leaves soon.

6 comments:

Cori Simmons said...

Hank and Hadlee look so much alike.

Cori Simmons said...

HANKSSSSSSS! (sorry)

gillman said...

he is so adorable! i jsut want to kiss his cheeks. sorry we didn't get together while the boys were gone. next time for sure!! is hadlee liking her preschool? aliah is having a great time there, i have really enjoyed it!!
meg :0)

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I love those cheeks. Hanks has grown up so much the last month. I cant believe he is going to be one.He is so cute.

And I don't make you spend money at Target. You make me sound like the bad guy. You only bought things you needed and few extra:)
Love ya.....

Natilie said...

Glad to hear from you again. Looks like all is well, though busy for you. Tell Colby congrats on his buck.

Walker paradise said...

i can't get out of target with out getting ty a vanilla bean from the starbucks there! the kids look very happy your doing a great job balancing all that