Thursday, July 10, 2008

Swimming

I am trying to kill time, while I wait for Colby. (story of my life) So why not blog and waste some time.
We have been trying to take the kids swimming at least once a week. Hadlee loves to go, but mostly sits by me, and is not too daring. Hanks usually plays for a while, then takes a long nap. It is wonderful.
A picture of Hanks and Jayce, from a few weeks ago.


Monday, Torie and I went with our friends Amber and Megan. They are sisters too. Hopefully our kids will all hook up some day. Dalton with Hadlee, Cole with Brinnley, and Hanks with Dacia.
The kids had a blast watching Amber try and blow bubbles.


Hadlee was obsessed with hugging poor Jayce. He was a good sport and would hug her back.


I don't know, but I think there was flirting going on.

How cute is that.

My water princess and her chubby brother.


The best nap ever.
We love the pool and plan on going every Monday. If anyone wants to join us, give me a call.

6 comments:

Cori Simmons said...

The bubbles must have been pretty funny! Those pictures make me giggle!

Oakley said...

FUN!!!

Natilie said...

Looks like a great time!

Young Family said...

Those are SO cute!! We had such a great time with you guys!!

Anonymous said...

What would we do in the summertime with out a pool? Okay, so the little boy in the red swim shorts has to be a nephew of yours. He looks like he could be your son. How funny!

smarts said...

Looks like lots of fun, I would love to join you, my girls LOVE the pool. What pool do you go to?