Everyone Loves Steel Days, Right? Whats not to love, the carny bums, hot parades j/k. We had a wonderful weekend.
On Friday, my mom took all of the kids to the carnival. They had a blast.








On Saturday we went to the big parade. We all sit together and have a blast.

Hadlee loves all of the bands. Yes, I'm afraid she is going to be a band geek.

It has become a tradition to go to my Grandmas for dinner and the fireworks. A lot of the men are in the fire-department, and set the fireworks off, so they are not there.
I truly love all of my cousins and their families. It is so fun to be around them and catch up. I wish we got together more often. I tried to take every ones pictures, so I have to post them. Some of them drove from as far away as Colorado, Idaho, and Logan.
Grandma with her 5 children.

Pictures of all the cool cousins.















We ate, had some races and had a wonderful time.





On Friday, my mom took all of the kids to the carnival. They had a blast.








On Saturday we went to the big parade. We all sit together and have a blast.

Hadlee loves all of the bands. Yes, I'm afraid she is going to be a band geek.

It has become a tradition to go to my Grandmas for dinner and the fireworks. A lot of the men are in the fire-department, and set the fireworks off, so they are not there.
I truly love all of my cousins and their families. It is so fun to be around them and catch up. I wish we got together more often. I tried to take every ones pictures, so I have to post them. Some of them drove from as far away as Colorado, Idaho, and Logan.
Grandma with her 5 children.

Pictures of all the cool cousins.















We ate, had some races and had a wonderful time.









2 comments:
What a fun time we had! Visiting the cousins again and just having a great time . We loved the fireworks and races.
great post, It was great to catch up with you thanks for posting all the pics
Post a Comment