I have not been journal-ing much the past few weeks, so I will attempt to catch up. Sorry about the long post, and all the pictures.
We have had an interesting week. Colby and I are no longer doing home health. (Long Story) We have been humbled. I will talk more about it later. We are so grateful that we have each other. We have such wonderful families, that love and support us. We have great friends who are always willing to listen and be there for us. We are so lucky and blessed.




4 comments:
WOW!!! Way to go on getting caught up. You have blogged like three times since the last time I checked. I hope everything is going O.K. I know you have had a long week. We love you and Colby both and are here for you!!!
We hope everything works out for you. We have been thinking about you!
We have to go to lunch so call me when you have a free minute and we will set something up. I love you lots!!
You are so good to get all caught up. I loved all the pictures.
I am sorry about everything lately. We have been thinking about you guys and love you so much.
Post a Comment