The morning of the 24th, Colby decided to go mountain biking with his friends, while I got things packed for camping. Colby usually doesn't get to go do these things with his friends, because he was always working. He claims it got a little dusty and he was going a little too fast, and hit a small rock. He flew over the handle bars and broke his collarbone. It is a really bad break and has a few bone fragments in the middle. He met with the surgeon yesterday and we have to wait two more weeks to see if he needs surgery. We still went camping to the "Green Reunion" as soon as he got home from the ER.
We had a great time camping. It was a little harder (for me) then usual. Colby could not help me with anything, he couldn't even lift the kids. We still had a great time, it is so fun and relaxing to just sit around and visit with family.
My cute little Hanks is getting so big. It's funny that I am always getting pictures of him sleeping. I think it's because when he is awake, I am so busy with him.
A bunch of fun pictures




4 comments:
I am so sorry that you broke you collarbone Colby. At least you don't have to worry about missing work :) Get feeling better. Cute pictures...you guys are always doing fun things. Heather...How do you get the 2 small pictures side by side. I have tried and can't figure it out. Help?
I am glad you still had fun weekend. Poor Colby. That really stinks. You can tell he is a lot of pain.
Cute pictures....
heather, it was fun seeing you guys while camping, we don't get to see you very often. hope work is going well, jamie loved having you there when hallie was born!
meg :0)
very sorry about the bone colby get better soon
Post a Comment