Sunday, June 29, 2008

Month In Review

June has been a busy month. I will attempt to play catch up, and write about some of the fun things we did this month.

Hadlee's B-day started off the month, followed by our Boston-New York trip.
Hadlee started her first day of real preschool when we were gone. (She goes to the daycare preschool every Tuesday, but that doesn't count.) Grandpa took her and picked her up her first two days, because we were gone. She goes to Brighter Child every Monday and Wednesday morning.
I feel kind of bad that I don't have a real picture of her, on her first day of school.

We went to the zoo with Cregg, Ellery and all of the girls. (Savannah couldn't go, because of dance.)

Notice how my 2 kids are the ones not looking.




Hanks went to hang with Grandpa, so he didn't have to be the only boy.





It was a fun day at the zoo. I love my nieces, they are getting so grown up and are fun to hang out with.

We had a wonderful Fathers Day. We had a big dinner over at mom and dad's.

Dad with all of his grandchildren.

Hanks, hanging out on the lawn.



The kids love their dad so much. Hadlee loved giving Colby all of his little presents.

The next day we celebrated Father's Day with the Jacobson's. We had a yummy dinner of ribs, potatoes and corn.

Sorry, those are the only pictures I took that night.

I took the kids to the pool, for the first time this year. I was kind-of nervous, I didn't know how it would be with two kids. They did great, Hanks loves the water and just sat in his tube most of the time.


We took the kids to the stock parade in Lehi, the other night.

We sat at Kellies Grandma Billies, in the shade. The kids loved it. Whats not to love, Slurpee's, candy, ring-a-round-the-rosies before the parade.

Hadlee loved all of the horses, and waved to everyone. She already has her rodeo queen wave down. She thought it was great when they would throw candy to her.

We went down to Utah Lake the other night to watch Oakley and Indy wake board. The wind blew hard, so basically we just sat on the lake for a few hours.


It was still fun, and Oakley did brave the waves for a while.

A cute picture of Hanks, Torie took when we were in Lake Powell. It shows his two bottom teeth. He now has three on top too. One in the middle, and now both fang teeth have broken threw. He looks like Dracula. He is also crawling everywhere, but not normal. He scoots everywhere on his back. He hates his tummy. He looks pretty funny doing it, but oh well.

5 comments:

Jenicee said...

Sounds like you have had a fabulous June. From the looks of these blogs I think all my family members have quit their jobs--who has time for work with all that playing going on! Summers are so great! Give the kids a kiss for me.

Natilie said...

Glad to see you are back. It looks like you have been busy doing really fun stuff. Lucky!

Cori Simmons said...

I love the rodeo queen wave. The zoo looks fun - sorry we missed it. Let's plan a day at lagoon or something. I love the specs on HADLEE, she looks so old.

Oakley said...

Oh my goodness I can stay up so much longer on my wakeboard, it just was so bumpy!!

Anonymous said...

Man, and I thought I was busy. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!