Thursday, November 8, 2012

Colby's Surprise Visit

We had been home from seeing Colby almost two weeks.  I went to work that Thursday night and about 3 am that Friday morning Colby walked around the corner at my work.  I thought I was dreaming, what was he doing here????  He missed us and decided to surprise us and had been driving through a snow storm about 11 hrs.  I was so excited. 
I got home from work that morning and could not wait for the kids to wake up and find there dad there.  One by one they woke up and came in to find their dad there.  We layed around all morning with the kids, then went to go visit his Grandparents.

The next day we just relaxed and then went to my mom's Halloween party.

The kids had so much fun with their cousins.

It was so nice to have Colby around.  So nice to have someone help me change diapers or get the kids ready for bed.  So nice to have someone else feed Merrill or to just lay around and cuddle with.

The next day we had the primary program.  The kids did so well.  They each had their speaking parts and Hadlee even sung a solo. 

He had to leave right after Sacrament Meeting to drive back.  We had so much fun with him.  We cant wait till he is home all the time.

0 comments: