The week before Colby left was spent trying to get all the little things done that needed to be done the next few months. It was a busy week.
Colby still found time to take Hanks to his first BYU game of the season.
Torie had her sweet baby girl that week, August 31st. They named her Tess, and she is the sweetest thing. I got to be there for her delivery. This is my 11th niece or nephew that I have either been the nurse for, or been in the delivery. It is so fun.
Here is a picture of Colby with the kids the morning he left.
He has been gone now for a week and a half and it seems like forever. While he was in school we would go days and days without seeing him, but now it seems different. It is lonely. We are crazy busy, so it shouldn't be bad, but it is. The kids talk to him a lot and we face time every night. I take lots of pictures each day and send him, so here are a few.
I love these kids so much, they are so good.
Ivy started taking dance classes and is so stinkin cute. It is amazing how much she has learned in 2 weeks.
She is such a peal, and is at such a fun age.
Memo continues to be such a sweet baby. He started eating food and loves it. He has been my easiest child to feed and got the swallowing thing the first time we tried.
Hanks started preschool and loves it. He is such a smart boy.
We had tickets to the BYU game last week so we talked Aunt Jenicee into taking him. Bo and Steel went too.
Nothing new with Hads. She continues to love school and dance.
I think this experience is making us realize how much our little family means to us and how we take for granite all the little things. I know it will make us apprieciate each other more in the future.
























1 comments:
That's gotta be so hard having Colby gone. I hope he's liking clinicals though. Your kids are getting so big, I can't believe Ivy is already in dance, so stinkin cute!!
Post a Comment