Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Past 6 Weeks

I can't believe my baby is 6 weeks already.  I often feel bad for the kid, sometimes he is in his car seat for hours at a time, running the kids around.  He is pretty good natured.  But he has no happy medium, he is either content or not...... He gets pissed.  I remember Hanks being the same way, they have no sweet, fussy cry. 
He loves to cuddle and Colby worries that it will make him wimpy.  Ha, ha.  If he is upset, he likes to be wrapped up tight in his blanket.  He is really starting to fill out and it makes me sad how big he has gotten already. 

Here is a bunch of pictures of him from this past month.

Ivy continues to be full of herself.

I turned my back for just a second the other day and found this. 
SCARY!!

She is always giving the meanest looks to people.  She has mean eyebrows.

The other two are great and I am truly sad that they are getting so big.

They both learned to ride their bikes.  We have never pushed them to, because we have never really had a place for them to ride.  They both just took off the first time they tried.

A few more random pictures.

Hopefully now I am caught up and will stay that way. 

2 comments:

Bret and Ashlee said...

Ah....baby Merrill is getting so big. He's so sweet. I just love your kids. They're way to cute!

Anonymous said...

They are ALL getting so big! Gosh, it's not fair, is it? And looking at Merrill's pics just makes me baby hungry. I should stop looking, but his cheeks are just so squishy looking. I'll bet they get kissed all day long! :-)
Can't wait to meet the little munchkin!