Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Goodbye February, Hello March

February went by so fast.



Hadlee went to Dance Attack for two days and did so well. It is so fun to watch her grow and mature and make new friends.




She celebrated 1oo days of kindergarten.



She is such a good helper with Ivy.



Check out Ivy's face in the second picture.



Hanks went ice fishing with Colby and loved it. He is a true fisherman, his fishing tales seem to keep getting bigger and better.



Hanks finally got some new bedding, and he thinks he is so tuff sleeping in his room. Yes it is a little redneck.



He loves to do anything to help.




Ivy is a crack up. She has so much personality and is such a stink. She is always into everything, from my makeup to the toilet paper.




I feel like Ivy and I are always running the kids around. This is how I keep her quiet. Slurpee's and donuts. Yes, I am mother of the year.



Ivy turned 18 months old.


Her 18 month stats:

Weight- 26 1/2 lbs, 80%

Length- 33 inches, 80%

Head Circ- 48 cm, 86 %.


Colby had Spring Break last week, so we took off to St. George last Wednesday to get away. We seriously did nothing. We slept in, ate, swam, watched video's, had naps, went to parks, and movies.






This is Ivy after telling me No, no, no, and backing into the water. Ha, ha.



Mostly the kids loved spending time with their dad. They get whatever they want when he is around.



I am now 34 weeks pregnant. These are my kankels after working last week. I wear compression socks, and this is still after taking them off for a few hours.



This pregnancy has been so different. I feel like I haven't gotten anything ready for the baby, but when I do have a spare moment, I just want to sleep.


Colby and I were married 10 years ago today. WOW, how time flies. I cant believe all the fun things we have done and the places we have gone. I cant believe we have 3 and 7/8 beautiful children. I cant believe that we have went back to school and we are in my parents basement. (Ha, ha, ha.) And I really cant believe that I love him more then I did back then.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys made it a whole decade. Wahoo! Luke and I are right behind ya. (Well, 9... but some days I'm sure it's at least 10) Your ankles break my heart. It seriously causes me pain for you!! Good news is your getting closer! Yay! And I'm sure I've said it before but I want to kidnap Ivy. She might be a stinker, but that face would get away with murder at my house!!

meg said...

Happy anniversary!!! I am so excited for your baby to come, you guys make the cutest kids!!! hope you are surviving all your crazy!! :)

Somerset said...

I can't believe Ivy is so big! I remember seeing you at Target right before the semester started up again and she was just a new born thing! It was fun to run into you at the hospital last month...we should run into each on purpose and grab Tiffany for lunch!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Happy Anniversary. Thanks for tending my baby on your romantic night :)

Loved all the pictures and I can't believe you only have a month left. It flew by :)

Lindy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Your kids are so dang cute!! That is awesome you guys got to just relax for spring break!! I can't wait for May 10th to get here so maybe we can have a break for a minute. Russ has been so busy with school and clinical. But it is going to be so worth it..... then maybe we could ALL GO ON VACATION TOGETHER AGAIN!!! That is what I look forward to:)