I must have been a total slacker at taking pictures over Christmas, because these our all I can find.
Christmas morning was great and very relaxing. I actually really enjoyed going to church and it really helped me feel the Christmas spirit.




We re-arranged things in the basement and made a girls room and a boys room. We kept the kids away the two days before Christmas and surprised them Christmas morning with new beds. I think this was by far their favorite thing. They also got a new 4-wheeler. Hanks's old one was on its last leg, and we decided to just get a real one we could all ride. Hanks is actually really good at driving it. All Hanks talks about now is taking his little brother for rides.

This picture was taken later Christmas day at Grandma Jakes. They got a new tractor to ride around the yard in.

Once again we were way spoiled by everyone. Next year I will be better about taking pictures.








0 comments:
Post a Comment