The first part of December, we felt like we had a Christmas party every night. Now that it is January I really miss it.
Hadlee's Dance Concert fell on the night of Grandpa Merrill's Party.

Her class did a ballet number, it was so stinkin cute.


She still had a pretty big fan club there.

Her class did a ballet number, it was so stinkin cute.


She still had a pretty big fan club there.
Most of the great grandkids in the nativity.

We had many other fun parties in which I never took pictures. It seems I am always chasing after this one, and one of her messes.


We had many other fun parties in which I never took pictures. It seems I am always chasing after this one, and one of her messes.

Ivy loved making a mess of my tree. This is the face she pulls when I tell her "NO."
Hanks loves everything about Christmas and unlike his sister, likes picking out presents for others. He loved waking up each morning and finding our elf MAX.

We got to see Santa everywhere, even at the grocery store.


Yes, I even went to the ward Christmas party.

We got to see Santa everywhere, even at the grocery store.


Yes, I even went to the ward Christmas party.
We loved visiting with Santa at Grandma Jakes Party. He always knows the kids by name and knows what they are doing well and things the elf's say they need to work on.

















0 comments:
Post a Comment