The months seem to be flying by. Here is my attempt to recap January.
A cute pic of Grandma Glenda and Ivy at my cousins wedding shower
A cute pic of Grandma Glenda and Ivy at my cousins wedding shower
For Christmas, Colby"s siblings decided to take Grandma and Grandpa Gillman out to dinner in January. We all had a fun time visiting.










We took Hanks Bowling for the first time. He though it was great, and can't wait to go again.




We have been trying to do something fun with the kids each week, so we decided to let them each take a friend to the movie's. Since we had already seen Tangled and loved it, we decided to go again. Hads had Cass and Shylo come and Hanks had Styker. Ivy was also there so we had 6 kids, under the age of 5. Colby thought it was great and thinks it would be cool to have that many kids. It was the first time we actually ate all of our extra large popcorn.
Ivy got pretty sick last month. She pretty much had RSV, but they only do the official swab if they are admitted to the hospital. Of course Colby was out of town that week, so life pretty much sucked. I hated seeing the sad look on her face and giving her the breathing treatments. She also had double ear infections, and I took her in again 2 weeks later and they were back. Even when she is really sick, she is still such a sweetie.




We have been trying to do something fun with the kids each week, so we decided to let them each take a friend to the movie's. Since we had already seen Tangled and loved it, we decided to go again. Hads had Cass and Shylo come and Hanks had Styker. Ivy was also there so we had 6 kids, under the age of 5. Colby thought it was great and thinks it would be cool to have that many kids. It was the first time we actually ate all of our extra large popcorn.

Ivy got pretty sick last month. She pretty much had RSV, but they only do the official swab if they are admitted to the hospital. Of course Colby was out of town that week, so life pretty much sucked. I hated seeing the sad look on her face and giving her the breathing treatments. She also had double ear infections, and I took her in again 2 weeks later and they were back. Even when she is really sick, she is still such a sweetie.
She is getting so big and is learning to roll over and sit up.
She doesn't like eating so much.
I love my kids and all of the silly things they do. I take random pictures of them when Colby is working and send them to him. Sometimes I get stressed out and it only takes a second to sit back and realize how lucky I am and how much I love my little family.
And we snuck in a quick trip to Disneyland and the end of the month. See next post...





















6 comments:
your kids are just way too cute. we heard colby got accepted to school here and we were so excited for you guys!! what a fun family and life you have! :)
Such cute kids!! Poor baby Ivy, that makes me sad that she got so sick.
So glad you updated. Loved to look at all your pictures from January and Disneyland.
So glad you guys went.
Your life seems as crazy as mine!! Its so interesting, I had the same problem with Mia as you did with Ivy. She was sooooo sick (we should have done breathing treatments) and took her TWICE to the doctors and both times she had double ear infections. Such a nightmare. I hope your little bug is feeling better!
Your kids are darling!! Poor Ivy... hope she can keep the sickies away. Those pictures made me sad. I know what you mean about stress and sitting back to look at what you have. Hope all is well with you. Love reading your updates! Miss ya!
We can't wait to watch these 3 kids! So CUTE!!!
Post a Comment