It has been so long since I have posted. November and December came and went in a blur. We went to Mexico for 2 weeks, had Thanksgiving, Christmas, The end of the semester and finals, and I worked a ton of hours in December to get my hours up. (Long Story) I kept hoping the thru the Christmas break I would be able to get caught up on life, but no such luck. Some days I am just grateful that we have some clean laundry. It has been very cold here and life and responsibilities go on. We were hoping to take Hads skiing and ice skating, but instead we have just seen a lot of movies. I got put on call tonight at work, so I will attempt to get so posts done.
2010 was a crazy year for us. We had so many good things happen and have been so blessed. Even though life seems crazy and busy, we are happier than ever and are excited to see what the future holds.
P.S. I took 14 credit hours last semester of 4000 level classes and I got my first 4.0 of my college career. I have 1 semester to go, and hope it goes by quickly.
2010 was a crazy year for us. We had so many good things happen and have been so blessed. Even though life seems crazy and busy, we are happier than ever and are excited to see what the future holds.
P.S. I took 14 credit hours last semester of 4000 level classes and I got my first 4.0 of my college career. I have 1 semester to go, and hope it goes by quickly.




4 comments:
I am so happy for you that this is your last semester!! There is an end in site. Love all the Mexico pics, allthough they did make me jealous and now I really want to go back!! We need to get together sometime soon, Cody has been begging to play with Hanks and Hadlee.
I am glad you had a fun relaxing vacation...you deserve it!! Way to go on the 4.0 I am impressed!!
Ok I need your secrets for good grades.... how do you do it???? And with 3 kids! I'm dying with just two... Message me!
Loved looking at all the Mexico pictures. Oh I want to go back. We had so much fun.I am hoping we can do every year :)
Way to go on the 4.0- You are amazing. Love ya.
Post a Comment