Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ivy's Blessing

Little "Ivers" was blessed on November 7th.

Colby did a wonderful job with the blessing. In the circle was Colby, Grandpa Jake, Grandpa Jon, Grandpa Harley, Grandpa Merrill, Uncle Mike and Uncle Josh.


She looked so beautiful in her dress.


Lots of pictures.






We had a pancake breakfast over at the house after. We had such great family support. This is Ivy after the long day.

Ivy is getting too big, too fast. She is such a blessing, she is a wonderful baby. (Knock on Wood.) She smiles and lights up whenever anyone talks to her. We are so lucky to have her in our family.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lindy said...

She is getting so big!! I can't believe how fast they change. We miss you guys, we need to hang out again sometime soon.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

She looked so pretty. I loved her hair. I think she looks just like her Mommy :)