Time seems to be flying by. My baby is almost 2 months old. She continues to be sweet and is starting to smile, especially at Grandma Jone.
She got sick a couple weeks ago. I shouldn't say sick, because she really had no other symptoms besides a temperature. I took her to see the Doctor, and since she is so little, the did a bunch of blood work, they even cathed her. Everything came back fine, and we have been good ever since.
She went to church for the first time, a couple weeks ago. She did great.
And yes the bow is bigger than her head. It's the only thing I had in yellow, and I think she is giving me a dirty look, saying, "WOW, that was long."
Colby went elk hunting with his dad a few weeks ago. He even took Hanks for one of the nights. Hanks loves wearing camo and pretending he is hunting.
Cregg ended up getting this nice bull.
School continues to kick my butt. I think the semester is at the half way point, so I guess I will survive. I started back to work, it's not too bad. I really like what I do, and the people I work with.
We went camping last week, we stayed in the cabin and just relaxed. We even let Hads miss school. It was un-usually warm and the kids loved playing outside.
This is my girls in the truck while road hunting.
Colby and Ivy, chilling outside.
Hanks doing what he loves best.
Check out Hads in this pic, she is into posing for pictures. I really don't know what she is trying to pull off in this one. I can't wait to use these for black mail when she is older.
Family picture during a short hike.
This is Ivy's favorite spot, cuddling on someone chest. Her and Grandpa were out.






















4 comments:
Ivy looks so adorable in her camo!! Way to start her young. :)
Cregg got an impressive bull. Way to go!!
Little Ivy is beautiful. So I stalk your blog to figure out what you guys are up to and then I give report to Erik. :) We are figuring that life is too busy for you guys to move to Arizona right now. We are excited for Colby to go to Midwestern next year. He is lucky that Erik can fill him in on the ins and outs of the program. It's alot of work for those poor boys. We just pray Erik never gets sick because he can't afford a few less hours of studying. Hope you guys are well and happy. Remember, you always have a place to stay if you come for a visit. When the snow falls, head south for the sun. :)
I love Had's pose, that is a crack up!!
Hi. Colby left Erik a message and said that I needed to blog so you could leave us a message. I do have a blog, not sure if it's linking up to my comment or not but just in case its theengenfamily.blogspot.com. I need to get better at updating it more often, but it's there. :)
Post a Comment