Thursday, September 16, 2010

1 Week Old

The first week of Ivy's life is also a blur. Me and the baby spent a relaxing time in the hospital. As soon as I deliver I feel so good. We had lots of visitor and bonded.

Colby went to Arizona for an interview while we were still in the hospital. So my parents had to come and take me home, don't forget that I became homeless while in the hospital, so they took me to Cregg and DeAnne's.


The first week of her life we just layed around and finished packing up the house.


Hadlee is loving having a sister and tells her that she will share all of her toys with her and will teach her about all of the princess.

First bath

I am loving the time I get to spend to my sweet Ivy. She is a very good baby, and continues to sleep most of the time. She usually eats before bed between 930 and1030, then sleeps till 2 or 3, eats, then sleeps until 6 or 7 and then sleeps until 10 or 11 in the morning. I am still amazed that she is mine, and I can't picture our lives without her. I love watching her move, her yawn, and especially when she hears a voice she recognizes and turns to try and look. She is our little peanut. Colby started calling her Potato Bug, and it has stuck. Grandpa Jon calls her "Peanut," so now we catch Hanks calling her "Neenut." She has the tinyest bottom I have ever seen, and little bird legs. I love the way she smells, I even love the sweet, poopy smell. I love the little sounds that newborns make.

We had our friend Kate Moss take our pictures, like she has done with the other kids. They always turn out so good and they are priceless to me. I couldn't pick just one, so here are a bunch of my favorites.

3 comments:

Young Family said...

Those pictures are absolutly adorable!! I have a present for you so I will come by your parents soon. Good work you two!!

The Adams said...

Oh my!! These are to die for! I LOVE them! How stinkin cute is she and your family! LOVE them!:)

randen-chelsee said...

Oh Heather I love these pictures! All of you look great! I have to come to your blog to show Randen how a blog is supposed to be done! I have a hard enough time trying to just keep up let alone trying to make it cute! So I have made a goal to get all caught up, and then decorate my page! I will probably have to bug you! We are looking forward to going out with you guys, and the Schiess's!