Okay that was for all of the high school musical fans. I have a love/hate relationship with summer. I want it to slow down. I think it's because we have to face the music and make some big decisions soon and it's better just not talking about it. I am now 32 wks pregnant and I'm a little freaked out about the thought of another child, Colby possibly moving away, us moving, and school.
We have been going, going, going. We went to Lake Powell, came home and worked 2 days, then went camping with all of the Jacobson's last week. It seems we have something big on every week this summer. So we come home, work for a few days, then we are off again. But I will have to post about them all later. And instead of staying home and sleeping, doing laundry, unpacking, or heaven forbid cleaning. I took the kids to the pool today. I think I am trying to over compensate for what is to come. This fall I am taking a lot of credits at school and will have a newborn, so I am trying to pack in everything we can before our life's get turned upside down. Hopefully I will be able to blog about all of our adventures soon.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Summer, Summer, Summer.
Posted by Heather J at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I am bummed- I wanted pictures of Hadlee and Hanks :)
That is the only way I get to see them. Ha Ha....
Can't wait for this weekend.
So, I am just a little bit of a blog stalker but wanted to check in with you guys. I ask everyday if Erik has heard anything from Colby. We are patiently waiting as I am sure you are. School is super time consuming for Erik but he is doing well and excited to share his pain with Colby. I am still in Utah but heading to Phoenix next week. Erik is excited for someone to be able to make his lunch and dinner. At least he misses me. :) Hope all is well with you. Keep me informed on your plans.
-Melanie Engen
Heather-
You and Torie look so good. I am excited for both of you. So have you cheated and found out what you are having? Do you know where Colby is headed yet? Miss you guys and wish summer was not cruising bye so fast. Love Ya! Lori
Post a Comment