Friday, November 6, 2009

More of Hanks

I thought I would post a few more pictures that Torie took of Hanks a few weeks ago. I just love this kid. (Even when he wakes me up at 6 in the morning and starts calling for me, and wants to cuddle. But we really don't, because this kid just can't hold still.)





I love the next two pictures, because this is the face he pulls when he is going to come after you, or he wants to fight. (wrestle) He even grits his teeth, He thinks he is so tough. These were taken when he was throwing leaves on Torie.


I have been so grateful for so many things this week. Mostly for Family..... I am so grateful for all of them, but I am not very good at expressing my gratitude.

When people hear that I'm working full time, going to school, and trying to juggle Colby's crazy schedule, they sound sorry for me. I think I have a pretty good life. Crazy, but good. And there is not way I would have even attempted school, if I didn't know we would have help.
Just last week, I had a big test that I was stressed out about. Next thing I know, my parents are picking my kids up and taking them for the whole day so I can go to the library and study. And almost once a week Grandpa Cregg comes up to the house between 5 and 6 in the morning and waits till the kids wake up and then takes them to daycare. Torie also helped this week, and we joke around because she is always "on call", and I can always count on her to help me. And just yesterday I needed to go to a graveside service and DeAnne had something come up, so the kids went to Grandpa and Grandma Gillmans for an hour.
The best part is that my kids love all of them, and love being with them. They feel loved and secure, and I know they can sometimes be a pain, but no one ever complains. My mom and dad are even taking them for the night tonight, so me and Colby can go out and have some fun.

So, THANK YOU to all my family and I love all of you very much!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin' cute. He looks like he's 8 in that little tie. What a stud!

Cori Simmons said...

my favorite pic is the one second to last. So cute!

Beck said...

Are you kidding me - he is such a stud. He seriously is so dang cute.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Oh I just love that kid. He is to cute.

kelliemcc said...

What a cutie! He looks so big! When we going to sonic in the neon?

Bret and Ashlee said...

I love these pictures! He is so dang cute!