Monday, April 27, 2009

Hanks is 18 months old

My baby is getting so big. He is so much fun, yet so hard.
He is all boy, loves to be outside and playing in the dirt.
Loves the 4-wheeler and while camping, would climb on by his self and want to ride. He also has to help steer. Oh, we are in trouble.
He is talking more and more.



His 18 month stats.
Length-32.8 inches 60%
Weight-27.4 lbs. 75%
Head Circ.-48.5 75%

I think he has lost a little weight, since he is not drinking as much milk. But he is not hurting.

He continues to not play with toys and just wants to be played with. I love that he doesn't care what I look like, what I'm wearing, where we are, or what we are doing, he just wants to be with me, and have me play.


6 comments:

kelliemcc said...

He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a stud. I love how solid he is. Hunter was the same way. I say the bigger, the better!!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

He is so cute. I just love him. I love all your post and pictures.

Way to go turkey hunting. I missed you all week. I hate when every one leaves and I am not with you guys.
Congrats. You are the best hunter I know :)

Justin and Lori said...

Man you've had an eventful last couple weeks. I can't believe how cute and grown up Hanks is getting. Way to go Turkey Hunter! Way to make us proud! I hope Hadlee is feeling better.

The Birds said...

Both of your kids are adorable! And I LOVE Hanks's name!
~Chandi (Preston's wife)

Walker paradise said...

Oh dear that picutre with the plant soil made me cringe! He is so cute