Friday, March 6, 2009

Goodbye Febuary, Hello March!!!!

I'm glad February came and went quickly. For me, it is kind of a depressing month. I am so sick of it being cold and just want spring. And just when we start getting a few nice days, it snows again.

Here are a few things we have been doing the past few weeks.
I took the kids to the pool today. Hadlee has been asking to go to the beach, and the last few nights she has mentioned it in her prayers. So, after she asked again this morning, we went to the pool. I think she was a little disappointed, she wanted the beach. But they still had fun.


This is a picture of some of my friends at work. We used to go to lunch once a month, and we have not been for a while, so it was fun to get together.

And of course I had to bring the little "Rug Rats."


Hadlee continues to love to go to school. On this day, she learned about policemen.



Hanks and I love spending time together while Hadlee is at preschool. One day last week, we went and walked the mall. He is turning into such a little boy. Every thing he see's he says, "RAAARRRRR" to. He is so much fun.



Hadlee and I got to go and watch Indy dance at a competition last Friday. All of the other cousins also danced, but on different days. She did so good, and is so fun to watch.
Sorry, the pictures are so blurry.



Here is Hadlee and the rest of Indy's fan club.



Hadlee is really into helping me make things. The other night we made brownies, and sent pictures to Colby at work, to make him jealous.

We sent this picture to him the other night to tell him goodnight.

7 comments:

Cori Simmons said...

I haven't seen HANKS in forever!!! Good way to make Colby jealous (brownies). Love the pic of Hadlee, Savannah (Savs hair looks so cute, if I may say so myself), and Swayze (Oh Swayze, what's up with that face).

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I love Hadlee's wink in the pictures. She is too cute.
Cute, cute kids....

Walker paradise said...

I love hadlee's bed btw, it's adorable just like her! I know right!? ( just read your comment on our blog) I'll tell him he's in trouble, he should call you when he's there!!!!

Nicki said...

Hadlee's wink is so cute! What a poser. Kade has started to "smile" at the camera. Hilarious! We will have to take the kids to the pool this summer. I am hoping Kade is up for it.

Nicki said...

Hadlee's wink is so cute! What a poser. Kade has started to "smile" at the camera. Hilarious! We will have to take the kids to the pool this summer. I am hoping Kade is up for it.

Nicki said...

Hadlee's wink is so cute! What a poser. Kade has started to "smile" at the camera. Hilarious! We will have to take the kids to the pool this summer. I am hoping Kade is up for it.

Nicki said...

Hadlee's wink is so cute! What a poser. Kade has started to "smile" at the camera. Hilarious! We will have to take the kids to the pool this summer. I am hoping Kade is up for it.