Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Camping

We (The kids and I) went camping with my family up American Fork Canyon this weekend. Poor Colby went down to work on the houseboat again. We had so much fun playing and eating


Grandpa and Hanks

Hadlee and I, up at Silverlake

Grandma Glenda and my Hanks-y.





Having fun with the family

Hadlee has this fascination with rocks and throwing them into the water. She will do it for hours.

It all starts with her picking them up

Then the throw. She totally has an arm, look at that form. j/k. Colby says she can play softball as long as she looks like Jenny Finch.

We end up looking like this. I don't know how kids can get so dirty.



SHHHHHHH! The Bears are sleeping.

Thanks Mom and Dad for all of the fun!

5 comments:

haley said...

oh, so cute!!!! i can't wait to go camping!!!

Natilie said...

Your family is so fun. It looks like you had a great time.

Ellery said...

Is that Hadlee dirty? I can't beleive it! j/k looks like fun. I'm kind of excited about camping, if the weather just gets warmer (I can't stand camping in the cold)

Cori Simmons said...

Can you take trailers up there? That would be some place really close and convenient.

Bo agrees - Hadlee's form looks awesome!

Hayley Holliman said...

Hey I'm with Ellery on Hadlee's face being dirty I've never seen it like that. {Except when she stays with Aunt Hayley.} Only Kidding... I can't believe how all the kids on your side of the family look the same age. Even I get them confused. That must make things exciting!