Monday, May 12, 2008

Savannah's B-Day Party.

Hadlee got invited to Savannah's 5th Birthday Party. I went along to help Cori drive the girls, and to take pictures. We went to a cute little place in Spanish Fork. The girls got to dress up in cute little dresses, have their makeup done, walk the runway, make their own lip balm, and have a tea party, with cupcakes and pink hot chocolate. Hadlee was a little peal. She fell asleep on the way there, which only help her bad mood.

Most of the girls put on two or three outfits. We were lucky to get Hadlee in one.

The girls all posing on the runway, Hadlee's idea of walking on the runway.

The girls singing to Savannah at the tea party, Hadlee eating her whip cream with her wand.


All the girls, opening presents, Hadlee, laying in the chair pouting.


Hadlee, now fully awake, ready to go


Happy B-day Savannah!

3 comments:

Cori Simmons said...

You really were so sweet to come with me. I know you were busy getting ready for Powell! The pictures are priceless! I love the one of Hadlee in the chair.

haley said...

oh, a little girls dream party!!!! where was that? how fun!

Young Family said...

That party looks like it was fun!! I love Hadley on the runway--she is so cute!!