Monday, May 19, 2008

Kids Playing and Turning 30

We love the warm weather. The kids love being outside. We have went to different parks the past few days for lunch. On Friday with my parents, and today with Kellie and Torie.








I turned 30 a few days ago. I hated it. I was a total party poop-er and did not want to do anything. Colby had made plans to go away for the night, and to do a bunch of fun things together. I pouted and we didn't end up doing anything. I feel old all of the sudden. "It's my party and I'll cry if I want too!" I am just glad that day is over, I remember thinking 30 was so old. All of the sudden I want to loose weight, get in better shape, eat healthier, and take vitamins. Next thing I know, I will only talk about the past, I will loose my mind, I wont be able to taste my food, and will be obsessed with my bowels. (Like all of the old people I take care of.)

11 comments:

Natilie said...

I have been waiting for you to post about your birthday so I could say "Happy Birthday!" The thirties are not so bad, but I will admit you pay a little more attention to the body once you hit them. Maybe not enough though!

Ellery said...

I forgot to tell you Happy Birthday, we didn't do much for my 30th either, so I think that still makes my 29. By the way I am already obsessed with my bowels ha ha!

Walker paradise said...

Happy birthday! I don't know that thirty deserves that exclamation point...I'm with you sister, I turn 30 in september, so at first I thought I turn thirty this year, what's the big deal....well the closer it gets the more I want to die, good bye fun twenties. i'm sure that just made you feel good sorry, but I think I have a right because it's happening to me too. also what bugs me is when I ask people how old they are and if it's in the twenties I want to smack them, it's these things that make me realize it is a big deal to turn thirty this year to me.

Justin and Lori said...

I'm with you I didn't want to turn 30 either. I could slightly remember the fuss my own mother did turning 30. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

kelliemcc said...

I thought you were already obsessed with your bowels! Welcome to the club and CUTE pictures!

haley said...

STOP! don't you know 30 is the new 20- at least that's what i keep telling myself! see, we aren't old- we are still kids until the '4-'0' and then 40 will be the new 20- so we are good to go!

Cori Simmons said...

I know how you feel - Just think, I'm creeping up on 40. You're a hottie for turning 30. I suck at remembering b-days sorry!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Cute pictures. That was a lot of fun with Kelli. Thanks for having be tag a long. Hope Hanks feels better.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I thought you were only like 26 or 27 -seriously! You are beautiful. What's this about wanting to lose weight? You look amazing!!!!!

The Carter Family said...

Happy Birthday! Josh turns 30 this summer too. I think he figures he will just ignore it and it wont happen:)

gillman said...

Heather, now I am dreading turning thirty( even though i still have one more year.) it can't be that bad....can it??? but if looked as hot as you at 30, i think i would be o.k.!! happy late birthday!!
Meg.