So I guess everyone is blogging, so, because of peer pressure, here I go. It is now December 18th. Christmas is one weeks away, and I don't feel ready but oh well. I start back to work at the hospital the 8th of January. I had big plans to get a lot of stuff done, and start blogging, but that did not happen. Hanks is now 2 months old, and is really chubby. He is already in 6 month old clothes. He loves to smile and loves to have someone talking to him. Last week I tried to take pictures of the kids to put on a Christmas card. As you can see, that did not work. One of them was always crying and/or not looking at the camera, or falling over. Oh well.




So we have no Christmas card this year.




So we have no Christmas card this year.




1 comments:
Totally my experience! The picture I sent out was just so so! But I feel your pain!
Your kids are so cute and growing up so fast!
Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment